Coronavirus Prevention Measures at Ark Vetcare
WE ARE OPEN FOR OUR FULL VETERINARY SERVICE AND NORMAL OPENING HOURS.PLEASE WEAR A FACEMASK WHEN ATTENDING OUR CLINICS ,THIS IS COMPULSORY.
AS TRAINED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS WE ARE CONFDENT WE CAN DELIVER OUR SERVICE TO YOUR PETS IN A BIO SECURE MANNER THAT IS SAFE FOR YOU AND OUR TEAM.
IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR PETS PLEASE CALL YOUR LOCAL ARK VETCARE TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT.
- DO NOT ACCOMPANY A PET TO THE CLINIC IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL WITH ANY SYMPTOMS THAT COULD BE ATTRIBUTED TO COVID 19.
- PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE DOORS OF THE CLINIC TO INFORM A STAFF MEMBER YOU HAVE ARRIVED FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- YOU WILL BE ASKED TO WAIT OUTSIDE THE CLINICS UNTIL IT IS YOUR PETS ALLOTTED TIME SLOT.
- AT THIS TIME YOU WILL BE ALLOWED ENTER THE WAITING ROOM WITH YOUR PET TO DISCUSS YOUR PETS TREATMENT WITH ONE OF OUR VETS. ONE FAMILY MEMBER PER PET ,MASKS COMPULSORY.
- THERE WILL BE DESIGNATED SEATING AREAS IN THE WAITING ROM TO FACILITATE SOCIAL DISTANCING.THE VET WILL TAKE YOUR PET THROUGH FOR EXAMINATION WITH OUR NURSES ASSISTING VETS.
- ONCE YOUR CONSULT IS COMPLETE YOU WILL PROGRESS TO OUR RECEPTION DESK TO COLLECT MEDICATION AND SETTLE ANY FEE’S DUE. PLEASE PAY BY CARD.
Gold standard care from a vets in Dublin with you and your pet’s best interests in mind
Over the years Ark Vet have surrounded ourselves with outstanding vets, nurses and receptionists, so that your companion can receive the high standards of care that they deserve. You’ll even be able to take advantage of our services seven days a week, including Bank Holidays at our vets in Dublin.
We pride ourselves in building relationships and ensuring that the practice ethos of trust between clients and the team is maintained. Click here to meet our caring and friendly team.